Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Foxy's + Small Clothing Haul


I have fallen in love with Jeffery Campbell shoes, and have a whole wist list of all the JC shoes my little heart desires. I have seen this designer/line of shoes grow rapidly over the last year. Everyone knows and or at lest owns a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes. 

    There are so many different styles, shapes and colors to choose from. For me I find it very hard to find and order Jeffrey Campbell shoes only because they are always SOLD out or on Back-Ordered.
After Searching and stalking this website RevoleClothing.com for almost over Year they had the Jeffrey Campbell Foxy's in the color I wanted and in my SIZE. Size 6. Very hard to come by in JC shoes. 
    I called the site and asked them how many were available for order she said 2, I panicked; She said don't worry if you want I can put them on a three day hold for you and then on the third day we can summit the order. I said Yes yes Please omg Yes!
Once I logged into my account to check on the shoes, they had already shipped out and was ready for delivery!!. I couldn't be more happy that I finally have them. Now that those are crossed off my list.

Next the Foxy Spiked here I come!!  I bought these with my own money, retail price were $137 USD shipping and tax were free that made me extra happy.

My new Jeffrey Campbell Foxy's Brown Leather.
I love them!
How I style my Jeffrey Campbell Foxy's w/clothes from today's haul. 






MORE PHOTOS COMING SOON with how I style them too!

To see how I style them, Click on the link below


To see the Jeffrey Campbell Foxy, MAC, & Clothing Haul Click the Link below

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...